1. How many tails does a comet have and what are they called?
2. What makes up the head of a comet?
3. When calculating a comets path what is the biggest influence?
4. What planet did the fragments of Shoemaker Levy 9 collide with?
5. What would happen if a LARGE comet would collide with the Earth?
1. 2 tails an ion tail and a dust tail.
2. The nucleus and the comet.
3. The gravitational pull of the sun. Full credit will be given for just gravitational pull.
5. Life as we know it would no longer exist. Full credit will be given for only ARNOLD will survive.